Huffington Post (College) regarded University of Maryland - Baltimore as one of the up-and-coming universities around the nation based on the U.S. News list. This bodes well for their students, as long as they have the proper off-campus housing options. Check out the top 10 listings for University of Maryland - Baltimore apartments filtered by distance from campus.
- Inner Harbor Lofts (.10 miles away) - The Inner Harbor lofts are conveniently located 5 blocks from The Baltimore Inner Harbor. We are within walking distance of many Maryland attractions: The IMAX center, aquarium, Criole Park, The Ravens Stadium, The Hippodrome Theatre, and many specialty cafes, stores and entertainment. We are located immediately adjacent to the UM system and school.
- Marlboro Classic & Redwood Square (.11 miles away) - Picture yourself looking out the French doors of your apartment home enjoying the breathtaking view of our beautiful landscaped atrium. Envision a community with superior customer service and satisfaction that offers 24-hour emergency maintenance, parcel delivery and valet dry cleaning. Walk into your new apartment home after a long day and be greeted by oversized windows, soaring ceilings, exposed brick and a kitchen with every modern amenity.
- The Greenehouse (.13 miles away) - The Greenehouse Apartments have been recently renovated and offer granite counters, ceramic tiled baths, stainless steel appliances as well as a unique glimpse of Baltimore's treasured industrial past. The Greenehouse also features a small fitness center, laundry rooms on each floor and a roofdeck with amazing views of Camden Yards only one block away. Walk out the lobby of this building and you'll be greeted with our newest addition - Potbelly's Sandwich Shop, or go around the corner for Baltimore favorites, Pickles and Sliders!
- The Zenith (.14 miles away) - Rising 21 stories over Camden Yards, home of the Baltimore Orioles, The Zenith has redefined Baltimore living. Sophisticated. Stunning. Spectacular. This is apartment living at its finest. With its sleek and modern style, The Zenith is one of the most recognizable buildings in downtown Baltimore. The interior spaces of The Zenith are well-designed and beautifully decorated. Apartment homes are spacious, with huge windows overlooking downtown. Incredible location in downtown Baltimore, towering over the left-field wall of Camden Yards.
- The Sail Cloth Factory (.18 miles away) - These University of Maryland - Baltimore apartments are conveniently located near the Inner Harbor. The beautiful grounds feature a private interior courtyard. Units include fully-equipped kitchens, valet parking and on-site fitness center.
- The Redwood (.23 miles away) - Nestled atop eight floors of above-ground parking, The Redwood offers residents breathtaking views, serene surroundings, and exclusive amenities. Whatever you imagined about Baltimore City living, THIS is even better: a 24-hour fitness center, broadband Internet access in every apartment, a short distance to the Light Rail, MARC train, Camden Yards, Hippodrome and Inner Harbor, plus a relaxing, imaginative skydeck, The Park on Nine. Does it get any better than this? Guess you'll have to see for yourself.
- Camden Court (.26 miles away) - No worries about traffic. Just open your door and you're practically there. Head off to the ball game, do some shopping at the Market, stroll over to the Hippodrome for an evening of theatre, have a blast at the 1st Mariner Arena or enjoy dinner at the Harbor - it's all within your reach without the hassle at Camden Court. Go ahead and enjoy the city life - Camden Court - endless opportunities at your front door.
- Avalon Centerpoint (.28 miles away) - These apartments have great amenities that are hard to find anywhere else in Baltimore, and those amenities make the apartments more than just rentals. Come find your new home at Avalon Centerpoint. Located in the heart of Baltimore, only steps away from centers like the Hippodrome and Inner Harbor, Avalon Centerpoint gives you luxury living at its finest. Revel in elegant interiors, stunning city views, and superior amenities with Avalon.
- The Atrium at Market Center (.36 miles away) - This apartment complex represents the return to luxury city living at it's best. Here, the rich traditions of Baltimore's past are once again evoked through the historic Hecht Company Store, as it becomes the premier residential revitalization on the city's West Side. The Atrium at Market Center is the residence of choice for anyone who wants easy access to the best of Baltimore old and new. It is the ideal location for anyone who wants to be part of a new, thriving city center.
- 39 West Lexington (.48 miles away) - The pinnacle of ultra-luxury living in Downtown Baltimore, this elegant two-story grand foyer is not merely a portal to the past, but your passageway to living in impeccable style. With lavish amenities such as imported Botticino marble and complimentary chauffeur service to downtown locations, 39 West Lexington is truly an address like no other.
Are we crazy?! Did we miss any University of Maryland - Baltimore apartments that are perfect for students? Let us know in the comment box below and we'll be sure to add them to our site.