Finding apartments near Boston University can be quite the daunting task for BU students. There are a ton of listings all around you that are rather expensive for a college student's budget. MOC is here to help you out! With our advanced search features, we allow you to filter apartment listings based on distance from campus. Check out the top 10 MOC listings that are closest to the BU campus.
- Fenway Traingle Trilogy (.37 miles away) -Whether you live in a studio, one, two or three bedroom, the apartments at Fenway Triangle Trilogy offer you stylish design, natural light and well thought out space. The kitchens, with their granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and cherry cabinets will have you eating in more than you ever imagined. With that in mind, they have a 24-hour Fitness Center and a variety of Resident Fitness Classes for you to enjoy!
- 1330 Boylston (.39 miles away) - Hope you like to entertain, because from now on everyone is coming to your place. The minute you step through the door to these apartments you sense a cool vibe. The open floor plans create a spacious feel, the views out of the floor to ceiling windows are stunning. High end fixtures, Euro-inspired cabinetry, granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances will make your place the place everyone will want to be at. Wi-Fi access in common areas and plug and play internet hook ups in all residences keep you connected too.
- 16-40 Queensberry Street (.52 miles away) - Located on Queensberry St. between Park Drive and Jersey St. in the heart of Boston's Fenway West neighborhood, these beautifully maintained and landscaped buildings are an ideal location for faculty, staff, and employees of the Longwood Medical Area, Northeastern University, Simmons College, Emmanuel College, and Boston University. Retain a true neighborhood feel while enjoying the perks of an urban setting. Steps to public transportation, 24 hour grocery store, movie theater, shopping and restaurants, public parks, Museum of Fine Arts, Back Bay Fens, Landmark Center, Kenmore Square and Fenway Park.
- 105-111 Queensberry Street (.53 miles away) - Like the above, 105-111 is situated in quiet, professional buildings, most apartments include renovated kitchens with granite counter tops, dishwashers, and microwaves. Don't forget about bay windows, hardwood floors, heat and hot water included in rent! Laundry in building and all buildings are professionally managed with a full time on-site maintenance department and 24-hour emergency service. Off street parking available too!
- 111 Park Drive Apartments (.54 miles away) - Walk to Longwood Medical Area or live just minutes to Copley Square and Downtown. These apartments are newly renovated. Located on Park Drive near Jersey St. in the heart of Boston's Fenway West neighborhood, these beautifully maintained and landscaped buildings are an ideal location for faculty, staff, and employees of Boston University.
- Berklee College Boston Conservatory (.62 miles away) - Managed by Boston Best Realty, these apartments near Boston University are in an excellent location! Close to the T, Berklee School of Music, restaurants, shopping, Newbury Street, Fenway and the medical area. This Boston rental condo is studio unit / 1 bathroom. In essence, you get a great sunny studio with separate kitchen, vaulted ceilings, hardwood flooring, bow windows, bath-tub/shower in tiled bathroom and NICE closet. All of this in a professionally managed building with an elevator and laundry facilities.
- 1111 Beacon Street (.65 miles away) - Located at 111 Beacon Street, this 8-story brick building is minutes from downtown Boston, close to Coolidge Corner. Its superb location offers easy access to all hospitals, cultural centers and fine shopping. Only a few steps away is the Green Line in addition to the Massachusetts Turnpike, Routes 93 and 128/95.
- The Parkside (.68 miles away) - The Parkside, located at 91 Westland Avenue, is nestled on the edge of Boston's Back Bay/Fenway area. Built in 1905 as a three-star luxury hotel, it later was converted to apartment living. An extensive renovation, recently completed, restored the bui8lding to the charm and elegance of the 1920's ~ with all the conveniences of modern day living. The Parkside is now a beautiful cornerstone of the neighborhood with its stately eight-story brick facade. The entrance is framed with an impressive canopy and large stone urns brimming with seasonal flowers.
- Westland Avenue Apartments (.73 miles away) - Westland Ave Apartments is a beautiful, modern community featuring 97 apartments. All of their apartments are cable-ready, air conditioned and feature modern kitchen appliances (refrigerator, range/oven, & garbage disposal). Westland Ave Apartments is in walking distance to transportation, shops, hospitals, schools, restaurants, the theatre, museums, the symphony and much more!
- 91 Sidney (.79 miles) - For those seeking a peaceful refuge from modern day city life, 91 Sidney offers a collection of luxury apartments featuring high-end services and creature comforts that enable you to live an urban life very much on your own terms. From the private courtyard to the upgraded Signature Suites, everything at 91 Sidney is designed to enhance the quality of your life. And the central Cambridge location lets you discover how great city living can be. Each apartment home features such extras as an in-suite washer/dryer, built-in microwave oven, and huge walk-in closets. In addition many suites have floor-to-ceiling windows, wood flooring and stylish Julliet balconies.
There you have it - the top listings on Moving Off Campus.com for apartments near Boston University that are closest to campus. Let us know what you think. Are we crazy? Did we miss any listings that are perfect for BU students? Comment in the box below to fill us in!