Hey, Cardinals! Looking for a quality nest to inhabit that's close to campus and especially affordable? Then check out MOC's top 10 cheapest and closest Ball State University apartments.
- Windsong (.39 miles away) - Windsong features unique town homes with spacious floor plans. At Everbrook, you have all the convenience and privacy of your own home plus you get to choose your roommates versus being randomly assigned to unknown suite mates. Windsong is located at 2100 N. Oakwood Avenue, within close proximity to Ball State University and all it's academic, athletic and social centers. Residents of Windsong enjoy access to all amenities offered by American Collegiate Communities including recreational facilities, clubhouse, fitness center and cyber cafe.
- Cardinal Vista (.44 miles away) - Organized social events make life at Cardinal Vista even more fun. Unlike many other near campus housing options, Cardinal Vista's professional management team is on-site at the leasing office and readily accessible to residents during normal business hours as well as 24-7 in case of emergency maintenance needs.
- Stadium View Apartments & Homes (.56 miles away) - These Ball State University apartments are close to campus and feature easy access to major highways. Did we mention they are very close to shopping? There's also lighted parking, 24 hour laundry facility and more. Management is open 6 days a week with attentive maintenance staff on call 24 hours a day. Resident referral bonuses. Pet friendly too!
- Sunreach Apartments (.66 miles away) - Great 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom options! These apartment features spacious three-bedroom apartments that offer you more than just a bed. At Sunreach, you have all the convenience and privacy of your own home plus you get to choose your roommates in a comfortable environment.
- Orchard Apartments (.75 miles away) - The Orchard Apartments is a community of efficiencies, one-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments and two- and three-bedroom townhouses. Located near Ball State University, The Orchard Apartments offer housing for students and non-students alike.
- Linden Place (1.17 miles away) - Unlike many other near campus housing options, Linden Place's professional management team is on-site at the leasing office and readily accessible to residents during normal business hours as well as 24-7 in case of emergency maintenance needs. For many of their residents, this is their apartments home and we strive to make this transition as fun, rewarding and stress-free as possible for residents.
- Autumn Breeze (1.17 miles away) - Rent hovers around $750 per month with a $300 deposit. That said, All appliances are included with a breakfast bar, washer and dryer, and two balconies and/or patios.
- Everbrook Townhomes - (1.18 miles away) - $825/month for 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom isn't too shabby if you're working on a college budget. Click the link to find out more about this listing and save big for next year.
- American Collegiate Communities (1.30 miles away) - Student apartment living has never been so convenient and affordable. American Collegiate Communities offers a number of apartment styles and locations near the Ball State campus. You choose where you want to live and with whom. Great deals from $700 and up!
- Silvertree (1.44 miles away) - Rent ranges from $725 t0 $790 for 2 and 3-bedroom units. Within close proximity to Ball State University and all its academic, athletic and social centers, the community features a number of resident amenities including recreational facilities, clubhouse, fitness center and cyber cafe.
There you have it! If you're a Cardinal looking to fly high this year and keep your wallet full, then check out these listings. Let us know what you think! If you think we're crazy and missed any Ball State University apartments that are perfect for students, tell us in the comment box below!