Hey, UT-Austin students! Ready to hook your horns onto some killer housing options? Then check out these 10 UT-Austin apartments closest to campus. Claim your territory near campus today.
- 21 Rio (.71 miles away) - Walk to West Campus, live minutes from 6th Street and the Warehouse District in downtown Austin. Magnificent city views like no other included! Enjoy giant closets, FREE cable and internet, PC and MAC business center, athletic center, saltwater pool and sunbathing terrace, high speed traction elevators, controlled access, personal concierge services and special sound suppression construction.
- Mauna Kai Austin (.77 miles away) - Located 1 block from campus and only minutes away from shopping and landmark restaurants. It's also surrounded by Heart Hospital of Austin to the North, Seton Medical Associate Hospitals to the NW and W, St. David's Hospital to the East, Brackenridge University Medical Center is just on the other side of Campus to the South.
- Red River Flats (.85 miles away) - Red River Flats was created for those who know what they want out of life. Their elegant homes provide carefree living with personalized service. You'll be surrounded by natural beauty and vitality. With their central location, you are just minutes from fine dining, shopping and recreation. With features such as a clubhouse and a fitness center, you'll be living the good life, just like Kanye West, right?
- University Towers (.87 miles away) - Located in the heart of West Campus, you're right where you need and want to be. "The Drag," book stores, coffee houses, restaurants, record stores and bicycle shops are all very close. Food fanatic? They employ meal plans AND have a chef and in-house baker. Did I mention they have fresh produce delivered every day of the week? University Towers has plenty of places to relax and meet people such as the sun deck, mezzanine area and courtyard with a large swimming pool, a spa, and barbecue grills. There is an exercise room and a game room, a laundry and TV lounge on each floor, and a schedule of theme parties, movie nights and intramural sports. Need to hunker down and study? Their quiet study room, computer lab and piano room are excellent places to concentrate on academic affairs.
- Robertson Hill Apartments (.90 miles away) - From the Texas Star in the entryway to the timeless elegance of its brick and stucco facade, Robertson is great for students. These UT-Austin apartments feature luxurious carpeting and gleaming wood floors, along with granite kitchen countertops and balconies with dazzling downtown views. Just minutes away are multiple lakes, theaters, restaurants and the sixth-street music scene, with ample opportunities for shopping, entertainment and any other cultural enrichment you crave. Sounds like a can't-miss.
- Eastside Commons (1.01 miles away) - If you prefer to focus on academics, then Eastside Commons is the place for you. Located three blocks east of the UT main campus, their recently remodeled community offers you new appliances, a 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center, three hot spots with free Wi-Fi, and central heating and air-conditioning. Take a break in the swimming pool or picnic areas. Checkout their new stained concrete and hardwood flooring. Controlled access parking and bike racks make transportation very convenient.
- The Venue on Guadalupe (1.02 miles away) - Large floor plans, rich amenities and other features make this ideal for chic and unique entertaining. Whether you start your evening here, host your own party, or just have friends drop by, it's happening. Your loft-like home and the entire Venue community are alive with the spark and crackle of the city. It changes the whole concept of "staying in." In fact, the next time you're wondering where you want to go out, you might just decide you are already there. Come experience how these Longhorns "Live Like Rockstars!" (Rent includes: free cable with 2 HBO channels, free high-speed internet, in-unit washer/dryer and free tanning.
- Rio Grande at West 5th (1.36 miles away) - Consider this complex a residential haven nestled in an urban oasis. 404 Rio Grande offers an array of amenities that will satisfy those with an active or relaxed lifestyle. We are within minutes of restaurants, shopping and live music. You can dine, shop and rock downtown. For fitness and fun, walk to the hike and bike trails along Town Lake.
- AMLI Downtown (1.36 miles away) - Outside your door are the 2nd Street and Warehouse districts' shops, restaurants, venues and events, all within a three-block radius. For recreation, the Lady Bird Lake hike and bike trail is just a block away. Inside, AMLI Downtown is your own resort with hip, soft loft apartments and a host of amenities to fit your lifestyle.
- State House on Congress - These apartments offer exceptional location, luxury, identity and personal service creates a residential setting of unparalleled quality and value. They offer you the ability to enjoy a pampered lifestyle with amenities including a resort-style pool, a billiards room and much more. Visit our photo gallery to catch a glimpse of how pleasant life will be residing at The State House on Congress Apartment Homes in Austin, TX.
Are we crazy?! Did we miss any UT-Austin apartments that are perfect for Longhorns? Let us know what you think. Add your housing hot-spot in the comment section below.