Hey, Cougars! Looking for a cozy habitat that’s close to campus? Then check out MOC’s top 10 luxury University of Houston apartments, all less than 1 mile to campus!
- Sabine Street Lofts (Monthly Rent from $1,224 to $2,929, .35 miles away) - The View. The Location. The Amenities. Located on the edge of downtown, overlooking Buffalo Bayou on the quaint Sabine Street bridge, Sabine Street Lofts has it all. With absolutely stunning views of the dramatic downtown skyline, your new home is literally a stone's throw from all that downtown has to offer.
- Post Rice Lofts (Monthly Rent from $1,015 to $3,290, .39 miles away) - Located in the heart of downtown Houston, Post Rice Lofts are the result of the renovation of the historic Rice Hotel. Stroll through the magnificent double-story lobby with stained-glass skylight or peruse the lavish and historically accurate Crystal Ballroom. Post Rice Lofts is within walking distance of the Theater District, Bayou Place, Hard Rock Cafe, Angelica Theatre, and The Wortham Theatre, and is 6 blocks from Minute Maid Ballpark.
- 2222 Smith Street (Monthly Rent from $1,275 to $2,230, .53 miles away) - Zen and the art of living, Midtown's newest and most prestigious address: 2222 Smith Street. A great location with easy access to downtown?s theatre district, fine restaurants, night life, new Toyota Center and Minute Maid Park. Authentic warehouse-style living. Resort-style swimming pool and fire pit, state-of-the-art fitness center, courtyard with gazebo, soothing interior colors and contemporary artwork. An island of style and serenity. Breathe the Zen within, check out 2222 Smith Street.
- Camden City Centre (Monthly Rent from $1,041 to $1,995, .63 miles away) - Enjoy city views, loft-style living and contemporary styles at Camden City Centre. Their one and two bedroom apartment homes feature crown molding, full-size washers and dryers, oversized garden tubs, granite islands, polished concrete or wood-style laminate flooring and 10-foot ceilings. Their pet-friendly community offers residents two sparkling pools with WiFi access and sun decks, state-of-the-art fitness center, eLounge with WiFi access and coffee bar and game room complete with plasma TVs.
- Houston House (Monthly Rent from $885 to $2,875, .63 miles away) - These University of Houston Apartments are conveniently located near Minute Maid Park, Theater District, Metro Rail, Toyota Center, Discovery Green Park, Houston Pavilions, Museum District, Medical Center, and Reliant Center Court District. The beautiful grounds feature Downtown views. Units include the following great amenities: Floor to ceiling windows and large balconies. We invite you to tour the Houston House and see for yourself!
- One Park Place(Monthly Rent from $2,100 to $5,100, .67 miles away) - This property is conveniently located near Discovery Green, Minute Maid Park, Toyota Center and Houston Pavilions. The beautiful grounds feature lushly landscaped terrace, two-tiered pool and deck with cascading waterfall, grilling stations, cozy fire pit, private cabanas, walking path, movie viewing and game room and the park at your front door. Units include the following great amenities: spacious floor plans, 10-12ft ceilings, oak hardwoods, natural stone finishes, vented oven and cook top, state-of-the-art sound proofing, 24 hour concierge, private balconies with skyline views.
- Post Midtown Square (Monthly Rent from $920 to $2,220, .78 miles away) - Post Midtown Square is a unique community of luxury apartments, ground floor retail, gorgeous courtyards, a 3,000 square foot fitness center, two pools, garage parking, and more! Conveniently located in Midtown, just 2 blocks south of downtown Houston, and 2 miles north of the Museum District and the Medical Center, Post Midtown Square's convenient location lets you walk to popular neighborhood restaurants and shops.
- 2016 Main Street(Monthly Rent $1,500, .82 miles away) - his condo is located in the heart of midtown, a short walk away from downtown and an even shorter drive to Toyota Center or Minute Maid Park. 5 minutes away from UH by car. Kitchens included brand new refrigerator, shelves, stovetops, microwaves, countertops. All amenities including electricity, internet, cable TV, water, sewage, maintenance, and security are provided. Garage Parking with 24 hr security.
- Metro Midtown (Monthly Rent from $1,129 to $2,329, .90 miles away) - Metro Midtown was planned with excellence in mind. Large oak trees, beautiful landscaping and attractive amenities blend to create the ideal living environment. The community is meticulously maintained with a commitment to quality that exceeds the expectations of our residents. Metro Midtown is nestled amidst a new explosion of activity, creativity and revitalization in downtown Houston.
- Camden Midtown (Monthly Rent from $1,091 to $2,346, .92 miles away) - Featured apartments have brand new kitchens and baths. Camden Midtown is all about location, and a world of convenience awaits you at our community. Choose from a variety of spacious one and two bedroom floor plans, as well as thoughtfully designed townhomes with attached garages. Residence features include crown molding, garden tubs, double vanity sinks and full-size washers and dryers. Our pet-friendly community offers direct access to garages, two resort-style swimming pools and two state-of-the-art fitness centers. Camden Midtown residents are within walking distance to surrounding recreational venues, popular area dining, entertainment, shopping and night life.
Are we off our rocker? Did we miss any University of Houston apartments that are great for students? Let us know in the comment box below!