Hey, Panthers! Seeking a cost-effective, comfortable habitat to reside in next year? Then check out these 10 MOC options for University of Pittsburgh Apartments that will keep your wallet full and provide you with an awesome pad while still being close to campus.
- Bates Hill Apartments (Monthly Rent from $855 to $1,475, .40 miles from campus) - For the young professional, it offers easy access to the downtown area, with the exciting night life of Oakland right around the corner. Discover Pittsburgh's finest new address.
- Sherwood Towers (Monthly Rent from $1,017 to $1,822, .51 miles away) - With an exceptional location, you will enjoy the many conveniences of Pittsburgh, including museums, theaters, restaurants, unique shopping and universities. Pittsburgh's downtown area and Shadyside are just minutes away! Sherwood Towers boasts magnificent 1, 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans with features for those who deserve luxury.
- Melwood Center Complex (Monthly Rent from $639 to $735, .60 miles away) - Melwood Center is conveniently located near University of Pittsburgh and Carnegie Melon Institute with shuttle service avaiable to both. There is both indoor and outdoor parking available and we are convenient to shopping and restaurants.
- Hampshire Hall (Monthly Rent from $425 to $650, .66 miles away) - Free wireless Internet in lobby, coin operated laundry, a/c window units available, heated parking the garage available, secure building with intercom entrance and cameras, CVS Pharmacy across street, restaurants nearby, on bus line, all carpeted. Dorms have dorm fridge, microwave and furnished with twin size bed, dresser, desk. Studios have full kitchen and more!
- Chalfont Apartments (Monthly Rent from $875 to $1,700, .69 miles away) - These University of Pittsburgh apartments offer luxury living with all the comforts and conveniences you deserve. You'll love the convenient location, just minutes from downtown Pittsburgh, museums and theaters. Walking distance to restaurants, unique shopping, hospitals and universities. Make Chalfont Apartments your new home! In addition to our regular office hours, they offer viewings evenings and weekends by appointment.
- Luna Lofts (Monthly Rent from $925 to $1,850, .70 miles away) - Chic, industrial lofts near Oakland's Film Kitchen. Honeycomb tile floors meet concrete. Generous light. Fully equipped kitchen. Indoor parking is available in the building. What are you waiting for?
- 5215 5th Avenue Apartments (Monthly Rent from $600 to $2,175, .93 miles away) - Come see all that 5125 5th Avenue Apartments has to offer. These University of Pittsburgh apartments are an architectural gem in the heart of Shadyside with an abundance of amenities and community features.
- Shadyside Commons (Monthly Rent from $1,160 to $1,785, .94 miles away) - Shadysice Commons is the premier historic apartment community in Shadyside. Formerly a warehouse, these apartments have the original exposed brick, wood beams and duct-work. All of this, and the conveniences of one of the most preferred neighborhoods in Pittsburgh. Shadyside has an assortment of eclectic shops, restaurants, cultural activities and the best hospitals and universities in town.
- Westminster Apartments (Monthly Rent from $885 to $1,100, 1.03 miles away) - At Westminster Apartments, you can choose from a number of innovatively designed apartment homes. Located within walking distance to several universities, it is a highly desirable place to call home.
- Claybourne Apartments (Monthly Rent from $875 to $1,270, 1.23 miles away) - This property features lush landscaping in a quiet, peaceful environment. You will enjoy the spacious apartments and private balconies as well as the many other amenities. This community is professionally managed and maintained.
Are we crazy?! Did we miss any University of Pittsburgh apartments that are perfect for Pitt students? Let us know in the comment box below if you have other cost-effective listings that you think are great for students to hear about.